Successful candidate will be part of the global QA organization responsible for testing our entire product solution which includes cloud application, user application, system and/or embedded software testing.
- Interface with hardware, software and other engineering teams in carrying out both blackbox and whitebox testing act
- Provide technical solutions to field support team when needed
Qualities We Are Looking For
- BS or MS in Electronics, Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with testing experience preferably. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Experience in using defect report tools (Redmine, JIRA) is a must.
- Experience in developing the Test Plan/Procedures, Test Cases execution and preparing Test Reports
- Experience with developing or testing of customer-premise equipment (CPE) such as setup boxes (STB), residential gateways and/or IOT devices are highly preferred.
- Experience in WIFI technology and IP networking protocols (such as TCP/IP/UDP) is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of testing concept and methodologies.
- Must be highly flexible to adapt and work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English Language skills, verbal and written
- Travel to customer sites (within US) for system integration test when needed.
You Gain Competitive Advantage If You Have Experience With
- Passion on any software development and learning new technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent and enjoys working in a dynamic team
- Self-motivated, dedicated, focused and able to meet demanding project schedules with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with CD Router, python scripting or event based system debugging
- Prior experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of Agile development processes a plus.