Be responsible end to end for quality assurance and control processes from policies definition to executing, controlling and updating according to ISO standard. Ensure company adheres to ISO standards and in-house policies and provide guidance on compliance matters.
Responsibilities and Authorities
SOPs and policies:
- Format, revise, update internal business processes, policies and SOPs in collaboration with department heads
- Identify lacks, bottlenecks, hidden risks or non-conformity issues then recommend and implement required changes
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in quality assurance control.
- Ensure alignment of company SOPs/policies with ISO certification (9001, 18788) and OHSAS 18001 and coordinate with ISO certifying company
- Filing documentation with relevant bodies
Control and internal audits:
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of ISO guidelines and internal policies
- Monitor enforcement of standards and regulations and provide advice or training when necessary
- Define and execute site audits campaign to ensure compliance to company policies and SOPs
- Maintain accurate quality compliance records
- Producing training materials in connection with ISO certification and internal compliance policies and sharing best practice in coordination with department heads and HR department.
- Train company employees about compliance, policies and SOPs and quality indicators
· Recruit, train, mentor Quality and Compliance executive to implement assigned tasks
Qualification and Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience in quality management and control in ISO
- Ideally certified lead auditor
- Experience with ISO certifications
- Strong written skills to draft policies and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills to collaborate with department heads and company employees
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Prepare spreadsheets and Power Point presentations
- Attention to details and organized
Regular visits to sites
Relevant qualification in Quality Management or Business Administration
Minimum 5 years
Must be excellent in written and verbal English and Burmese
The above statements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.