TD Bank Group
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with approximately 90,000 employees in offices around the world, the Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD offers a full range of financial products and services to over 26 million customers worldwide through three key business lines:
- Canadian Retail including TD Canada Trust, Business Banking, TD Auto Finance (Canada), TD Wealth (Canada), TD Direct Investing and TD Insurance
- U.S. Retail including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance (U.S.), TD Wealth (U.S.) and TD’s investment in Schwab
- Wholesale Banking including TD Securities
TD had CDN$1.7 trillion in assets on July 31, 2021. TD also ranks among the world’s leading online financial services firms, with more than 15 million active online and mobile customers. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol "TD".
As a leading corporate and investment bank, TD Securities provides a wide range of integrated capital market products and services to corporations, governments and institutions. Our clients choose us for our knowledge, innovation and experience in the following key areas of finance, investment, corporate and government banking, capital markets, interest rate, currency and derivative products.
Test Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a group focused on providing elite testing solutions and expertise on a global basis within TD Securities. Currently, the primary focus of the team is to deliver best in class testing services, tooling, and comprehensive test processes made readily available to all in TD Securities.
As a QEFT (Quality Engineer Functional Tester), you will play a key role in both the key QE specific work you're doing throughout a project's lifecycle as well as contribute towards the automation solutions to support accelerated test execution. You will be required to provide analysis, design, execution, maintenance and / or support of testing solutions that are appropriate to the application, solution and project as assigned. You will report to, and take direction from, the QE Manager/Lead.
- Create test cases and traceability matrices based on business requirements documents and system design documents
- Contribute to and maintain team’s automation tool set
- Take an active role in all testing phases, receiving direction from the QE Lead/QE Manager and offering advice to the QE Lead/QE Manager, when needed
- Contribute to team’s internal knowledge base
- Work with JIRA for automation deliverables, test case management, defect management, test reporting, and other functions
- Participate in defect triage
- Report testing progress and defect metrics to the QE Lead/QE Manager
- Review and provide feedback on high-level automation requirements, business requirements, and testing documents
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of prior experience as a QE Test Analyst. Fresh graduates who are keen on a career in QE will be considered as well.
- Experience in Banking Domain is advantageous
- Proven ability to learn new technical and domain knowledge quickly
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Demonstrate passion for team and self-improvement
- Outgoing and self-motivated
- Experience/knowledge in the following:
-Behavior Driven Development, ATDD approach
-Test automation using JAVA
-Moven, Selenium Web driver, Appium and UFT/QTP is preferred
-Testing Microservices using RestAssured, SOATest is preferred
-Using source code control systems GIT / Subversion
-Implementing continuous integration. Experience with Jenkins or TeamCity preferred
- Experience in working with JIRA and an Agile environment
- Knowledge of QE methodologies and best practices
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.