TD Bank Group
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with approximately 90,000 employees in offices around the world, the Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD offers a full range of financial products and services to over 26 million customers worldwide through three key business lines:
- Canadian Retail including TD Canada Trust, Business Banking, TD Auto Finance (Canada), TD Wealth (Canada), TD Direct Investing and TD Insurance
- U.S. Retail including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance (U.S.), TD Wealth (U.S.) and TD’s investment in Schwab
- Wholesale Banking including TD Securities
TD had CDN$1.7 trillion in assets on July 31, 2021. TD also ranks among the world’s leading online financial services firms, with more than 15 million active online and mobile customers. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol "TD".
In Singapore, TD operates as The Toronto-Dominion Bank, Singapore Branch and Toronto Dominion (South East Asia) Limited, which are collectively known as “TD Singapore” since 1979. The key business in Singapore is TD Securities which is part of Wholesale Banking.
As a leading corporate and investment bank, TD Securities provides a wide range of integrated capital market products and services to corporations, governments and institutions. Our clients choose us for our knowledge, innovation and experience in the following key areas of finance, investment, corporate and government banking, capital markets, interest rate, currency and derivative products.
Test Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a group focused on providing elite testing solutions and expertise on a global basis within TD Securities. Currently, the primary focus of the team is to deliver best in class testing services, tooling, and comprehensive test processes made readily available to all in TD Securities.
As a Test Analyst III, you will play a key role in both the key QE specific work you're doing throughout a project's lifecycle as well as contribute towards the automation tooling initiative to support accelerated test execution. You will be required to provide research, analysis, design, execution, maintenance and / or support of testing solutions that are appropriate to the application, solution and project as assigned. You will report to, and take direction from, the QE Manager. You will interact with business stakeholders, business analyst teams, development teams, and senior management.
Successful candidates should be passionate about leading the delivery and implementation of the test strategy and automation solutions to support end-to-end testing while meeting all stakeholder objectives.
- Leading a team of Test Analysts in various testing activities and ensure objectives are successfully achieved, ensuring established standards are always met
- Prepare QE estimates, test strategy, test plan, test cases and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents
- Actively participate in the walkthrough sessions with business and technical teams
- Prepare defect logs, facilitate defect triaging, regular status reporting, test phase closure reports, entry/exit criteria and SDLC gating
- Actively Contribute to and maintain team’s automation tool set
- Actively Contribute and shape the Cloud Testing Capability
- Responsible for planning and executing end-to-end testing across all testing phases within a Project/Program
- Responsible for planning and coordinating production deployment verification
- Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and test automation
- Lead Test Automation and Data strategy and properly articulate environment needs and dependencies
- Lead and support design and development of reusable automation test scripts, conduct code reviews and ensure continuous maintenance and utilization
- Ensure all test artifacts and activities adhere to testing standards, satisfy gating criteria and audit requirements and are stored in the project SharePoint site
- Contribute to and maintain team’s internal knowledge base and mentor other QE resources
- Work with JIRA for automation results, test case management, defect management, test reporting, and other functions
- Post graduate/graduate degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred
- Test Lead experience with a total of demonstrated ability. Experience in Banking Domain and customer channels is preferred
- Strong knowledge of testing and software development practices in Mobile and Online applications and methodologies, version control practices and defect management practices
- Solid understanding of diverse technologies and distributed systems, with the ability to understand and acquire new technical skills
- Strong working experience of creating automation solutions using JAVA and Selenium Web drive for web based applications and Appium and SeeTest for Mobile automation
- Experience working on Agile Projects and exposure to collaboration tools JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in REST API / Middleware testing primarily using native/third party Java libraries
- Experience in automation using SOATest and Java for API/services testing
- Good working experience on JAVA, Maven/ANT, Behavior Driven Development, Continuous Integration Tools, GIT, Jenkins
- Experience in writing SQL (data retrieval/update/inserts) on DB2 / Oracle / MS SQL Server/No SQL
- Experience in server-side testing
- Experience with Accessibility testing on Web based and Mobile Applications
- Basic experience working on server platforms physical or cloud (Windows Server/Linux)
- Knowledge in QE methodologies and best practices
- French Language skill will be an added advantage
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.