Position: Quality Manager
Work location: Hanoi Vietnam (home base) but should be flexible for traveling to main industrial zones within Vietnam.
This position will direct report to Area Director TH, PH, VT and support the AFP and Fagerdala business in Vietnam . Both AFP and Fagerdala have been acquired by Sealed Air and integrated into Sealed Air business.
For more information about AFP and Fagerdala, please visit home page:
- Basic information survey of new suppliers
- Supplier factory Audit, issue Tracking
- Supplier Monthly Review, Quarterly Review, Annual Review
- Supplier daily management, factory daily review and process review, daily problem handling.
- Managing and training vendor personnel, coordinating the organization of resources, and requiring personnel to operate in accordance with our requirements to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Third-party testing、RBA audit support
- Supplier product testing and acceptance, including appearance, physical characteristics, etc., physical characteristics list updated regularly
- Customer complaint handling, improvement measures verification and tracking, systematic prevention, and prevention of similar supplier problems
- Customer complaint improvement report
- Customer audits should be conducted, and improvement reports should be provided to customers until problems are closed.
- Customer visits and communication.
- check new samples, conduct tests, provide reports to customers, and send samples to customers.
- Follow up the quality performance of new products and bulk goods and trace the use and online status of products at customers.
- Communicate product standards with customers.
- Investigation and support of customers’ environmental protection issues and environmental requirements.
- Updating and documentation of working process
- Relevant quality data, updating and monitoring of quality records. Standard updates.
- Update and collation of ISSUE list
- Client QBR, supplier QBR work
- Internal workflow and procedure
- Make standard for internal process and documentation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in macromolecule material, packing materials or manufacturing engineering or similar.
- 8+ years working experience, minimum 5 years’ quality management experience, working background in Electrical/electronics industry or packaging industry is preferred
- packaging related background is preferred
- Familiar with quality management system, such as ISO 9001/14000/18000, RBA is a plus.
- Has statistics knowledge, such as 6 sigma, SPC and related quality tools are preferred.