The leading engineering solutions provider company "COMIN ASIA" is looking for the international experiences candidates in below details.
The quantity surveying manager is to provide professional guidance and assistance and training in commercial matters to other staff members within the projectmanagement team
Managing and Supervising the performance of the quantity surveying team to ensure quality and timeliness in delivery of commercial matters of the project.
Ensuring that each quantity surveyor runs his or hersection to the highest professional standards, that all information is current,and that every member of the team is receiving the information he or she needsto fulfil their responsibilities.
Reviewing and validating the application of InterimPayment certification
Claims financial analysis and recommendation to theproject team and management.
Ensure all contract notices are issued on time and inline with the contract eg. Delay notices in relation to EOT, variationnotices
Review risk register with PM and ensure any commercialletters required are issued
Coordinating with the Project managers to resolvepotential commercial and contractual issues
Contract interpretation, administration and contractual claims in coordination with the Contracts and insurance manager.
Liaise with cost controllers in assessing the Monthlycost reporting from the project management team.
Management for the assessment and preparation ofstatement of final account, which records the actual costs for all section ofthe job, in coordination with the cost control team.
Develop standardized high level management reporting on the commercial and within the contracting division.
** Most welcome to the "Expat and Repat" expertise who's currently in myanmar **
- Educational back ground in mechanical orelectrical or relevant field and knowledge of FIDIC contract
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity SurveyingEngineering or related field
- 5 years + experiences in related field and international experiences will be advantages
- Technically qualified in Cost Management.Consideration given to MEP engineers with demonstrable commercial experience.
- Good analytical & organizational skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with good moral character and professional integrity
- Havegood communication skills.
- With sense of responsibility andcommitment.
- Flexible, Can be assigned in various project sites
Benefits* Attractive Salary Package
Global Insurance Policy