Are you an experienced Cost Engineer looking for a new challenge in Singapore? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Singapore, Singapore for the position of Quantity Surveyor.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information to manager.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Present cost estimates to upper management
- Quantity Surveying Diploma or Degree is a must
- Experience with detailed measurements with clear & proper descriptions is also required.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 3 - 7 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Location: Tuas
- Transport pick up & drop off : Joo Koon and Buona Vista
- Working Hours: 5.5 days, 8am-6pm (Monday to Friday) 8am-12noon (Saturday)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Singaporean/Singapore PR preferred due to COVID travel restriction
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.