*THIS IS A REMOTE WORK ARRANGEMENT
As the fastest growing outsourcing solution in North America, SupportNinja is redefining the BPO space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”.
What does this mean?
We are more than just a call center - we challenge the status quo with the greatest people and the latest technology. SupportNinja provides a personalized, modern and ethical approach that allows us to provide faster, smarter support than our competitors.
We work with some of the world's most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits.
Our client roster includes HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, SeatGeek, and more. SupportNinja is one of the 100 fastest growing private companies in the US, one of the fastest growing companies to come out of Austin, a recipient of the Austin A-List Awards, and has been listed as a Best Place to Work.
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels
- Adjusts intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules, and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests
- Graduate of any business-related course or any trade equivalent; undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets essential in reports generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to interpret raw data into substantial reports
- Excellent research and investigative techniques
- Strong organizational skill
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks
- Precise detail orientation