Fresh Prints (www.freshprints.com) is an NYC based custom apparel company searching for every possible way we can delight our customers. Our team is 100 strong of irrationally passionate, slightly quirky people, on a mission to make apparel ordering painlessly easy and fun. We've been in business since 2009 and have been featured by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for two years in a row.
We are looking for kick-ass people who would love to have international exposure and are interested in working for a popular company based out of New York City. We need a focused team player who has excellent communication skills!
You will be primarily working with our team in New York City and India, hours will be from 8 am-6 pm EST (9 pm - 7 am Philippine time)
The position is home-based and remote. All work is done over video chat and email.
Description of the Role
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you're going to have a wide-ranging group of responsibilities and goals. On a day to day basis, this means:
- Manage and run the HR function for a high growth and fast-paced apparel start-up
- Plan and execute hiring for various open roles in coordination with the management and Talent team
- Perform research in support of sourcing efforts to identify the most effective places to target to get the best candidates
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit potential candidates from limited candidate pools
- Network and maintain relationships with key candidates and talent communities to enable short immediate hiring and long term opportunistic hiring
- Collaborate with the Talent team and directors to define appropriate specifications for approved immediate and future internal and external positions
- The unknown - we're always looking to find new ways to improve and we also want you to take ownership over projects you think can add value
We want someone with 2 years of experience in recruitment. However, we are open to hiring people with lesser experience if you can demonstrate your skills!
You’ll love it because we’ll train you, set goals, and then give you the keys. You’ll be held directly responsible for driving results, the way you were for your own business.
And you’ll do that surrounded by a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and ambitious people who’ll challenge you to grow every day. Come join us!
Excellent communication skills and fluency in English are a must!
$680 (per month)