Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional Recruiting Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will drive the recruitment process for the Product and Engineering team, create a strong pipeline of candidates sourced through various sourcing channels to meet the business goals of the Product and Engineering teams in APAC. You will also be responsible to:
- Manage recruitment process in APAC region for the Product and Engineering team to meet the growing needs of the company, including hiring and managing all the process, collaborate with Recruitment team in Europe and US.
- Partner our APAC Product and Engineering leadership team including our CTO and VP of Product and Engineering, Technical Leaders to understand their business goals and plan headcount reqs for the FY and by quarter.
- Develop effective and innovative recruiting programs, strategically plan and manage impactful recruiting campaigns and events.
- Work closely with our global recruiting program manager to maintain data hygiene on our Greenhouse ATS.
- Own the end to end recruiting process for confidential and senior positions in APAC.
- 3-5 years of solid talent recruiting experience in a fast-growing SaaS company or top-tier global recruitment agency
- Proven work experience as a Full Cycle Recruiter with SaaS organization / clients
- Hands-on experience with recruiting techniques
- Experience building and developing pipelines of qualified, diverse candidates
- Knowledge of the SaaS / Integration and Automation industry and brand
- Has managed / is managing a team of recruiters
- Has handled GTM roles (e.g. Sales, Marketing, BD)
- Campus recruitment experience is a good-to-have
- Resourceful and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency