**REMOTE Position | Contract/Fixed-Term position for 3-4 months with the opportunity of becoming permanent full-time.**
(Based in Melbourne Australia) Life Health Services (LHS) was birthed in 2018 because we wanted to do things differently in the disability space. How? By building a company around our core values: multiculturalism, friendliness, hard work, client-centricity, adaptability and a problem-solving mindset. LHS supports people living with a disability by offering services including supported accommodation, in-home support, community access and much more.
From the CEO down, we want to stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons. We can’t afford to get it wrong! That’s why we need talented people that care as much as we do and have a hunger to leave a positive footprint on the world.
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to support our growing organization. To be successful in the role, you are expected to:
1. Source candidates across various job sites and job boards.
2. Screen potential candidates based on the job requirements and qualifications
3. Conduct initial interviews and complete interview documentations
4. Arrange interview schedules (calendar invites and confirmation emails) between candidates and Hiring Manager
5. Collect requirements from successful candidates
6. Respond to queries from candidates
Minimum of 2 years Experience in recruiting and sourcing
Strong administrative skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a fixed-term position but has the potential for becoming a full-time staff. The applicant must be willing to work from 9am- 6pm (AEST),