An e-Commerce client is looking for a Regional Brand Manager to oversee the overall brand marketing and creative strategy on a regional group level and will play a pivotal role in the development and positioning of the brand in all key markets. You will also be responsible to leverage consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns across all communication channels and platforms.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Analyze brand positioning with consumer insights and translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Develop customer personas and flesh out the brand and communications strategies to guide all organizational stakeholders.
- Define marketing goals and objectives that are in line with brand direction and mission.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action” through brand initiatives and campaigns.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications, and sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Develop a solid network of strategic partnerships i.e. market insight agencies, brand / commercial partners, etc.
- Collaborate with the following teams:
- Growth Team - to develop a strong layer of assortment and performance-driven campaigns to contribute towards growth targets.
- Merchandising Team - to roll out all assortment-driven campaigns.
- Product Team - to optimize and refine our platforms so that we can tell our story convincingly.
- Data Team - to create self-serve dashboards for the Marketing & Creative teams; leverage data for actionable insights.
- Previous experience as a Brand Manager or similar role across multiple SEA markets; preferably with Singapore and Hong Kong market experience.
- Solid work experience in brand marketing or communications with an omnichannel or consumer brand.
- Proven experience in developing brand and marketing strategies, campaign planning and execution, project/events management, and digital marketing.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and effectively communicate information and ideas to multiple stakeholders.
- Familiar with marketing tools including Google Analytics, CRM/marketing tools, management of marketing touchpoints via e-commerce backend.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing and up-to-date with latest trends & marketing best practices.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers with strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and lead a team.
- Prior experience in sharing economy or subscription-based platforms is a plus.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR