Our client is a multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. An opportunity has arisen for an energetic and resourceful Customer Success Manager to join their existing team in Singapore, covering APAC region.
As a Regional Customer Success Manager, you are a critical part of our customers’ adoption of the cloud transformation projects. You act as their day-to-day contact, establishing relationships with them to ensure best practices support and increase their cloud usage. You'll guide for quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with new cloud products, and real-time support and strategy.
You will Identify new scope/applications with customer infrastructure and applications to help them accelerate their migration to the cloud and position the company to become their trusted adviser by taking on end-to-end ownership of migration projects. You will work with customers to overcome the challenges and complexities related to their cloud migration initiatives, while helping them to achieve their defined business outcomes.
- Understand customer strategy, business priorities and technical goals
- Understand customer organization
- Own the Customer’s cloud on-boarding process
- Develop strong relationships with the key decision makers and work with the Customer to identify new scope/applications with customer infrastructure and application
- Lead and orchestrate discussions with program managers and technical audiences to track, monitor, and take action on the migration health of customers.
- Identify and own potential at-risk customers and ensure execution of the remedial action plans with relevant stakeholder.
- Track action plan and progress and Report migration health and escalate issues to resolution with the Account Team.
- Serve as a point of contact for the customer
- Communicate customer trends
- Develop recommendations for how to improve the migration experience for our customers in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Rapidly focus the collective efforts of the cross functional teams toward successful customer outcomes
- Technical experience on high level design and infrastructure dependencies
- Relevant work experience in advisory, solution architecture, systems integration, transformation management, or customer success roles with large enterprise companies.
- Knowledge of migration software and technologies
- Substantial experience with technology transformation initiatives.
- Exprerience in Clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc), Microsoft technologies, Enterprise Storage, Server and Opensource are added advantages
Send us your updated resume today to [email protected] quoting reference number A005485. We thank you in advance for your application and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“Data provided is for recruitment purposes only”.
Job Reference No: A005485
EA Licence No.: 13C6733
EA Registration No.: R1333454