Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in strategy and/or operations.
- Experience in project management and execution.
- Experience using business intelligence and dashboards (e.g., Connect Sales, Data Studio).
- Experience working with large data sets (e.g., Google Sheets, SQL database queries/analysis).
- Knowledge of digital ads and Google’s business.
- Ability to succeed and exercise judgment in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to write well and convey complex issues clearly.
- Effective collaborator with ideas and determination, and a passion for the Internet and working with a diverse group of people.
About The Job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As the Regional Head of Strategy, you will act as a key business partner to the Singapore Country Manager. You will provide business critical insights and recommendations, ensure cross-functional alignment across business plans and execution goals, and help teams drive initiatives forward. You will stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with local initiatives, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will help to set the focus, pace, and direction of our business across Singapore and unite teams to deliver on Google’s most important business opportunities by advocating for, challenging and enabling our sales leads.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Lead strategic project workstreams, responsible hypothesis generation, problem-solving, and delivery from strategy to implementation.
- Lead annual planning process, including opportunity sizing, objectives and key results setting and execution planning.
- Own business performance reviews (e.g., quarterly objectives and key results reviews and quarterly business reviews).
- Ensure smooth country business rhythm (i.e., manage senior leadership team meeting agendas, rev call, all-hands country immersions).
- Be a liaison for Singapore industry head, leadership teams, and cross-functional groups.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .