About Air Liquide Industrial Services Private Limited
As a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Missions and Responsibilities
Are you keen to join a new, dynamic HR Digital Solutions Center of Excellence as an enthusiastic and committed HRIS Lead? This role supports the Asia Pacific Region and collaborates with Group HQ on global HRIS initiatives. This exciting role reflects the organization’s increased commitment to HR Technology objectives to deploy automation and technology tools in support of the new HR operating model, new HR Digital Solutions Center of Excellence (HRDS CoE) and to provide a superior employee experience.
If you are passionate about HRIS Cloud/ Workday solutions and feel you have the right experience and aptitude, we'd love to hear from you - Come join a successful, highly collaborative team, and grow with us in the new HRDS Center of Excellence, to contribute towards the exciting HR technology roadmap ahead.
This role will report to the APAC HR Technology Head and will function as the Primary Lead for HRDS CoE Run Support operations. This role also participates in HRIS-related projects from conception through to delivery and post-deployment support for the APAC region.
The role works within the APAC HR Digital Solutions CoE team and collaborates with internal and external partners to realise process standardization, efficiencies and quality for the HRIS delivery, and to support ongoing HRIS initiatives to deploy HR Technology tools to drive user adoption, master data quality and employee satisfaction.
- To act as the HRIS subject matter expert and functional lead for HRIS (Workday), supporting the APAC HR Technology Head in the overall delivery of the HRDS CoE program.
- In this role, you will participate in all phases of the HRIS implementation project and work with regional project team members, external vendors and internal subject matter experts from APAC countries.
- As the functional/technical lead, you will have expert knowledge in Workday Modules and be required to be hands-on in HCM systems configurations for Workday. You must be able to support all phases of the project delivery, including requirements specifications, analysis, design, prototype build, data conversions, systems integration testing, interfaces testing, user acceptance testing, deployment and post-implementation daily support.
- During the Post-Go-live phase, you will also function as the HRIS subject matter expert and work with Group and APAC teams on various exciting projects on the HR Technology roadmap.
- You will be responsible for the Cloud software regular update processes working with Group/APAC teams, apply configuration changes and collaborate with IT/ external vendors to troubleshoot system and interface issues. You will also lead and support ongoing HR data audits of the master data framework, with a focus on data quality audits in the new HRIS.
- You will also function as the Workday Business Process Administrator and Security Configurator to maintain and update system configurations. You will be responsible to train users on the HRIS adoption of new tools and modules during systems deployment and provide ongoing support.
Competencies and Profile
This is a hands-on Workday project functional lead role supporting the Head of HR Technology APAC, and will suit those who are independent and committed workers with the right aptitude and technical expertise for HR systems functional deployment and support.
You must have direct and hands-on experience in rolling out Workday Modules on a regional or global basis.
As a strong communicator, preferably with a deep HR/HRIS domain background, you are able to explain technical processes and technology solutions to both technical and non-technical parties and have strong documentation skills. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to complete deliverables on time and to meet quality expectations.
You would have HR domain knowledge or have prior work experience in HR areas of responsibility. You are passionate about HRIS and HR process improvement through automation. You come with some project or program management experience.
The right candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be willing to travel within APAC especially during country project rollouts (COVID restriction conditions permitting). To be successful you must: Demonstrate at least 8 years’ or more of relevant working experience in HRIS projects and support of HRIS solutions (Workday) in large multinational corporations.
- Minimum of at least 3 complete end-to-end, hands-on systems deployment projects of Workday solutions in APAC countries or globally,
- Minimum of 8 years’ or more hands-on experience in Workday systems HCM functional configuration, systems transactional support with exposure to ServiceNow Modules.
- Expert knowledge in Workday modules - Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Applicant Tracking, Talent Management, Learning Management System, Employee and Manager Self-Service, mobile application tools, Advanced Compensation Module, Workforce Planning Module, Position Management, Absence and time tracking, payroll interfaces data, reporting and analytics.
- Expert knowledge and / or deep exposure to inbound and outbound integrations to Workday and partner with IT to troubleshoot and deploy fixes or updates to interfaces.
- In-depth and hands-on experience with HRIS requirements analysis, data conversions, payroll interface testing, user acceptance testing, training, HCM business process configurations, roles and permissions security administration, building custom reports.
- Previous experience with supporting the Data Conversions of Workday implementations, including data collection, cleansing, conversion uploads and data quality audits.
- Familiar and knowledgeable in HRIS regular update cycles (Workday) and be able to work with vendors or external support to provide a high quality and expert level of HRIS support.
- Previous experience working with large third- party APAC payroll providers on the HRIS interfaces will be a plus.
- Experience in Applications Management Support (AMS) for large MNCs, supporting daily transactional system issues and assisting with end-user HRIS adoption.
- Work closely with APAC HR Technology Head, partnering with Group teams, HR Centers of Excellence to drive automation efficiency projects; work with the HR Shared Services Center to troubleshoot and support HRIS system issues.
- Be meticulous in attention to detail and strong in written communication
**We thank you for your interest in Air Liquide. Interested applicants are encouraged to send in a detailed resume, including reasons for leaving for past employment. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**