Regional Marketing Executive
Responsible for product marketing in our regional markets. You would be responsible for overall tracking of country’s A&P and budget planning, including monitoring country’s sales activities, understanding competitive media landscape and driving product campaigns for the market you are assigned to. The ideal candidate should work well in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• Work with country marketing team to manage, control and track monthly and yearly A&P.
• Work with country marketing team to plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns, creative development and marketing strategies for the market.
• Review country online and offline monthly media plans.
• Works closely with Regional Events team to coordinate event readiness together with country marketing team.
• Periodic sales and marketing performance review and formulate on-going marketing plans with country marketing team.
• Understand and keep abreast of country media landscape and sharing of best practices across the region whenever applicable.
• To evaluate success of executed marketing activities using proven KPI measuring tools.
• Full understanding of digital marketing and has good knowledge to apply and measure success for digital campaigns.
• Facilitate and prepare timely monthly marketing reports.
• Recognised degree in marketing or relevant.
• At least 1 year of relevant working experience.
• Proactive, creative and adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Possess excellent written, oral communication and organisational skills.
• Good team player with the ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of photoshop, video editing skills will be an advantage.
• A valid class 3 driving licence.