Are you a creative problem solver, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in contributing to something that makes a difference?
Bring your passion. Join PMI!
How you’ll make a difference
You will drive the strategic marketing vision for our PMI’s products and services in specific regions; supporting the regional business team to customize marketing plans and assets to reflect local market needs and preferences.
You will develop and lead the execution of PMI’s regional marketing strategy and development plans to generate revenue and drive conversions while assuring alignment with our customer development strategy.
You will define and implement activities that are locally meaningful, establish awareness of PMI, and focus on lead generation. You will also contribute to the identification of priorities that positively impact PMI by developing and executing marketing campaigns and ensuring campaign alignment with regional outbound calling teams.
As Regional Marketing Lead you will serve as the central point of contact for regional marketing for specific regions, and will support your regional business team to customize assets to reflect local market needs and preferences.
Key to success is defining and implementing activities that are locally meaningful, establish awareness of PMI, and focus on lead generation as well as contributing to the identification of priorities across regions that positively impact PMI. Additionally you will be identifying regional growth opportunities, customer segment trends, and relevant competitive activities that influences customer development performance while working alongside Product Marketing, developing and sustaining strong relationships with business teams and stakeholders at a global scale.
What you’ll bring to the role
• Graduate degree in business, marketing or another field relevant to this role; advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience; regional or global experience preferred. Leadership experience desirable.
• Required to be fluent in Englishll.
• You have an engaging personality and teamwork skills, including demonstrated team-based operational and strategic results. Key areas include resourceful, tactful, mature, flexible, and sound judgment.
• Demonstrated success in developing integrated marketing communication strategies and ensuring effective implementation of digital and traditional tactics, with proven success in acquiring new customers through targeted approaches.
• Experience providing strategic direction to vendors as well as effective vendor management.
• Demonstrated ability to create, analyze, and apply outcomes for performance metrics. Positive track record of results.
• Technologically-savvy and a proponent of digital technology
• Ability and willingness to become thoroughly familiar with project management, the profession, and PMI in order to build credibility and respect with customers.
• Exceptional ability to think and present from an objective viewpoint, proactively engage and facilitate discussions with broad range of stakeholders.
• Prioritizes high-value initiatives and ensures teams are focused on the areas with the highest return on financial, time, and people investment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and support team goals with a rapidly growing organization. Superior organizational and time management skill sets.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office products, CRM, and other data tools proficiently. Comfort with performing administrative activities.
• Ability to travel globally and locally, including weekends/holidays as needed. Anticipated travel of 20-30%.
What you’ll get from PMI
Through our certifications, professional development, communities and membership, we support more than three million people in nearly every country in the world.
And we believe in supporting our employees, too.
Join us and:
- You’ll get an excellent total package, not just great pay
- You’ll grow professionally. We’ll work with you to make the right development choices for your career. The skills you gain will help you to get the most out of your time with us, and make you more marketable in the future.
- You’ll make an impact from day one. We’ll put you on stimulating projects, with people from diverse working backgrounds (and cultures, if the project's global). And if you have a bright idea, we’ll help you to develop it.
- You’ll be part of a culture you can be proud of. We’re friendly and inclusive – it’s what makes us unique. So we’ll support and help you from the moment you join. And you'll do the same for us.
Want to grow, develop and thrive at PMI? Find out more and apply today.