A rarely available Regional Media Manager job has become available at a globally established FMCG company in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Regional Business Director, this is a role for a media professional who is a leader in their field.
About The Regional Media Manager Role
This is a crucial role that will lead the media function with the mandate to transform the media strategy, planning, buying and execution as the business continues to rapidly expand in the region.
- Establish and lead the media function and strategy in the regional office by creating the right systems, capabilities and agency roster based on strong prior media experiences, while managing and coaching a compact team
- Develop effective media plans across Asia Pacific markets and categories
- Build a regional media strategy in-line with business needs and develop consolidated plans that can be executed across the region
- Accountable for the improvement of brand consumer fundamentals which lead to share growth
- Plan for new launches and expansion with different business models
- Create effective digital strategy, platforms and executions, including driving e-commerce
- Develop solid and differentiated media plans, in collaboration with regional and local brand teams for winning in different media vehicles, especially in digital/mobile in the region
- Be a key knowledge holder in accelerating e-commerce and in driving analytical thinking in media and beyond
- Build new capabilities among multifunctional teams and in agencies
- Based on expertise and confidence in driving results, influence key stakeholders, build new capabilities in the region and in the local markets
- Bring focus on consumers, insights, media receptivity and create new platforms for engagement
To succeed in this role, you must be degree-qualified with deep media experience in the FMCG sector.Key Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in media roles ideally on both client and agency side
- Extensive media experience in FMCG companies or accounts
- Experience in end-to-end e-commerce management a plus
- In-depth experience and capability in digital
- Self-driven with a high standard on end-results
- Proactive leadership and confidence to find opportunities for growth via media
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate, maturity and ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to build capability across organisation and hands-on coaching to manage remote reports
- Able to thrive in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment
- Willingness to travel in the region
This international company needs no introduction with its market-leading brands. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career development opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Media Manager job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng