Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant experience in an analytical role (e.g., business intelligence, corporate strategy, or quantitative research).
- Experience in project or program management.
- Track record of thought leadership in developing analyses/models and applying them to create a tangible impact.
- Proficiency in translating data into actionable insights and digestible formats for the business.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence stakeholders across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent executive written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
About The Job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Regional Program Manager, you will leverage your analytical skills to conduct deep analysis to identify opportunities and challenges facing the business in APAC. This role is designed to be a bridge between global program strategy teams and the APAC Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Sales teams.
By working closely with sales teams in-region, you will develop a robust understanding of sales and customer opportunities, challenges, and trends, which you’ll use to influence short- and long-term initiatives for the overall sales program.
Also, you will provide trusted, holistic feedback and analytical insights from your region to influence program strategy and roadmap. In addition, you will use your regional expertise to lead deployment of program launches and sales pilots in-market, and act as a representative of the region on what’s working and what’s not. This role is highly collaborative, working with a broad range of colleagues across functions and locations.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Identify high-impact strategic opportunities, including building business cases, defining actionable plans and the roadmap to get there. Involve, align, and manage relevant stakeholders across teams and markets, and drive a successful implementation.
- Provide insights on the operating performance of sales programs for business reviews with Sales and Revenue Strategy and Operations (RSO) leadership; analyze key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics.
- Project manage and/or support initiatives, including influencing and aligning stakeholders across management.
- Lead regional deployment of sales program launches/pilots, and ensure strong landings by building out effective communications and go-to-market activations.
- Build a network with sales team members, across all levels, to capture promoter and customer feedback, and understand the opportunities and challenges. Understand nuances of program trends by regularly analyzing sales performance data.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .