Location: Singapore- Remote working
Role: Permanent Role
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest organizations make better strategic decisions. Join our team as we continue to enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure.
As the Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) team continues to expand, we’re looking for a Revenue Analyst to join our team. You ’ll have a key role managing revenue timelines and software license renewals. You’ll be working with both internal and external stakeholders to provide cost estimations for our professional services team and be a person who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and taking on new challenges!
As a Revenue Analyst, you will be involved in some of the following tasks:
- You will be reporting to the Global Revenue Manager and dotted line to the APJ Finance Business Partner
- Review contracts to understand and document timing of revenue recognition, revenue classification, and invoicing requirements
- Create and manage renewal opportunities (SaaS, Support and Maintenance, Hosting)
- Create and manage custom reports in Mavenlink (Professional Services Tool)
- Work with Copperleaf Project Managers to produce estimates of professional service revenue to recognize each month
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to customers
- Work closely with the Copperleaf team members
- Carry out duties using internal accounting systems (Netsuite, Salesforce, Mavenlink)
- Regional AP and AR responsibilities
- Provide support to the accounting/ finance team
- Other additional projects and day-to-day responsibilities as required
You have one or more of the following attributes:
- You are a CPA or aspiring CPA (or equivalent)
- You have ASPE, US GAAP or IFRS experience
- You have 2 years’ progressive experience in a similar role
- You understand contract/legal language and can explain the meaning to a board audience
- You understand revenue accounting standards and can apply this knowledge to determine timing of revenue recognition
- You have strong Excel and Word skills in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience using Netsuite, Salesforce, or Mavenlink is an asset
- You are detail oriented, organized, and efficient - you can compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness
- You’re dynamic, proactive, self-starter; naturally inquisitive
- You like to self-manage – able to resolve most problems independently and know when to seek help
- You enjoy multi-tasking and able to juggle many priorities while meeting deadlines
- You’re a great communicator both verbally and in writing
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills!
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, we’re committed to building a great culture because we know it sets us apart. Culture is at the very core of everything we do, and it’s what makes people want to be part of the market-leading company we’re building. We are a global team of world-class innovators continually pushing the limits of what’s possible to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary experiences to our clients. To do that, we actively cultivate an open and supportive team environment, where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and the BC Tech Association’s Tech Culture of the Year, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Copperleaf’s culture and play a vital role in our growth strategy. We are committed to ensuring that everyone feels a sense of belonging and can contribute to their maximum potential. Our differences are the reason great things happen here.