(This position is Remote in the APAC Region. Not specific to one country)
SS8 is the leading worldwide provider of end-to-end communications analytics and cyber intelligence solutions. SS8’s strong portfolio meets the lawful intercept and intelligence needs of Law Enforcement Agencies for data discovery, monitoring center and analysis requirements which are rapidly evolving for criminal investigation and national security.
- As Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading the company’s sales efforts with major service provider customers located in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Lead SS8’s efforts in selling high-end network intelligence and legal compliance software solutions to Tier 1 and Tier 2 wireless, cable and next-generation application service providers and/or Law Enforcement Agency customers.
- You will be the company’s key point of contact for all accounts in your territory.
- You will manage account relationships within existing service provider customers, develop new revenue sources based on your past customer relationships.
- Aggressively seek out new solution opportunities in existing and new accounts. Combine a solid understanding of SS8’s broad technology base with creative solution selling to find these opportunities.
- Drive long-term, highly strategic relationships with customers and partners, coordinating all sales and executive related activity.
- You will provide sales account management, act as a conduit of product requirements to Solutions Engineering, Product Management and coordinate all pre-sales and post-sales activities relating to revenue within your territory.
- Work in conjunction with sales engineering and product management to understand the customer’s requirements and support the effort to translate these requirements into SS8 product capabilities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations explaining SS8 solutions to customers, prospects and partners while minimizing the need for direct sales engineering involvement as much as possible.
- Actively assist as needed in post-sales activities to ensure revenue achievement and total customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive information on all account activity in Salesforce to ensure SS8 provides well-coordinated and timely support for all sales efforts.
- You will provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline status to your management and to Finance.
- Travel as needed, expect to travel 50%+ of your time.
- Position will reside in the Asia Pacific Region and work remotely when not traveling.
Relevant Experience & Skills
- Must have 7+ years of proven quota achievement success selling $1 Million+ complex software solutions in the service provider and/or Public Safety market.
- Must have significant experience selling for small and mid-sized software solution providers.
- Must have a solid understanding of next generation networks (e.g. IMS, LTE, VoLTE) and have demonstrated the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to build strong personal relationships with decision makers.
- Must have a broad base of existing relationships within the service provider and/or Public Safety market to uncover new business opportunities.
- Must be able to creatively apply technology solutions to new opportunities – thinking out-of-the-box.
- Must be a flexible self-starter requiring minimal oversight and minimal daily technical assistance.
- Must be intelligent, with high-energy and an extremely high level of ethics and professionalism.
- Both channel development and international experience are highly desired.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience; MBA or other post-graduate achievement is a plus.