At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About The Role
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Work closely with internal resources and individually to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
- Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Network within the client’s business and influence key decision makers, typically at C-level
- Act as CrowdStrike ambassador within specific client accounts
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor within your customer base
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account within your assigned portfolio
- Working in collaboration with internal teams and to lead a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
- Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
What You’ll Need
- Proven successful track record in a similar role selling high technology products to Enterprise customers in Thailand across government and public sector
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level
- Experience within Cyber Security is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment at an Enterprise level
- Proven sales track record
- Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities
- Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability qualities required
- Salesforce.com experience preferable
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.