At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let’s talk.
About The Role
As a Regional Sales Manager (RSM), you will be responsible for driving new business opportunities within enterprise clients, whilst growing existing client relationships. You will position CrowdStrike as the supplier of choice within your accounts.
To meet and exceed your individual sales quota, you will drive the sales cycle to success. You will meet the client’s requirements and be responsible for collaborating with the relevant internal teams to deliver successful sales proposals.
The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to build business across a portfolio of accounts. They will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find valuable business within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources. Candidates with current strong security contacts are encouraged to apply.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Work closely with internal resources and individually to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
- Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Network within the client’s business and influence key decision makers, typically at C-level
- Act as CrowdStrike ambassador within specific client accounts
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor within your customer base
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account within your assigned portfolio
- Working in collaboration with internal teams and to lead a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
- Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
What You’ll Need
- Proven successful track record in a similar role selling high technology products to Enterprise customers in the region
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level
- Experience within Cyber Security is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment at an Enterprise level
- Proven sales track record
- Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities
- Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability qualities required
- Salesforce.com experience preferable
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.