The ideal candidate will seek and develop new strategic distribution partnerships to help generate revenue for the company. They will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating the sales strategy and capturing new opportunities. They will have strong commitment and passionately grow the business within the region for continuous performance.
- To source, grow and manage a network of distribution and sales partners in the region.
- Manage distributor contract preparation/finalization/negotiation in liaison with distributor.
- To develop and implement effective sales strategies by achieving company's overall sales target on assigned region via close monitoring and establish productive relationships with key distributors.
- Monitor and analyse sales performance of local and international markets and suggest improvements.
- Conducting market research and competitive analyses.
- Building relationships and alliances with government officials and other key opinion leaders within region.
- Develop a network of contacts throughout the customs organization in order to influence all decision points within the customer(s), improve understanding, increase data access and ensure frequent face-to-face contact.
- Prepare and conduct any annual performance reviews with appointed distributors.
- Be accountable for sale follow-up in the region: reporting, sale forecast, CRM data filling up, feedback market information to HQ.
- Ensure the weekly activity and monthly sales pipeline reports are submitted.
- Undertake any special projects designated by the superiors.
- Minimum a Degree in veterinary, animal nutrition/science or equivalent with proven track record in sales
- Minimum 10 years of experience in feed additive market
- Possess good presentation skills and industry networking
- Must be willing to travel extensively within the assigned region
- Strong market and sales analysis skill.
- English will be the working language. Knowing Chinese and/or regional languages would be a bonus
- Detail oriented, computer proficient and business savvy
- Able to work independently