Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n .
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
How do we work?
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
So, what are we hunting for ?
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- We’re looking for enthusiastic sales folks who are passionate about finding futuristic and meaningful technology solutions for customers’ needs.
- To be a successful candidate, some technical aptitude is crucial. Experience with programming, software development or IT sales would be valuable, as would familiarity with the public cloud market.
- You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- “Can-Do” uber-positive attitude, coupled with a very strong client service orientation and a great communicator, at all management levels.
Major Roles And Responsibilities Include
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
- Be a trusted advisor for clients in their cloud, automation, infra and app modernization and work transformation journey
- Work closely with AWS and Google Cloud sales and technical teams on solutioning around cloud, AI, ML, and G-suite transformations
- Manage a P&L of USD 1.5 million in Searce Revenues and a team of consultants and provide overall leadership to the SEA team [both tech and non-tech].
- Reach (or exceed!) company monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Pass on client feedback as inputs for refining our products, solutions and go-to-market strategy.
- Be the reason to ensure our clients become raving fans.
- BS, MS/MBA (preferably from a premier School)
- Minimum 8+ years experience in consulting and digital transformation roles, with experience of managing a multi-million USD practice P&L
- 4+ of those years should be in front line business development and technology consulting role selling technology solutions - specifically Cloud, SaaS, Analytics, BPM, AI/ML, or other IT products and services- such as SAP, VMware, Pivotal, Red Hat, Microsoft Technologies, etc.
- Comfortable working in an all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through.
- Desired understanding of HRMS tools such as - Oracle, Workday, SAP Successfactors, etc.
- Strong work ethic, a track record of high productivity and sales achievement.
A Searce team member is a highly motivated individual with a phenomenal amount of passion and energy for whatever he/she engages in; Who respects honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving; An inspiration to colleagues, he/she is a tenacious, and highly driven professional with a proven record of success and with a strong empathy for people - clients, partners, colleagues or vendors.Are You
A successful rainmaker having engagement expertise with technology executives? Likely to forget to eat, drink in your passion for business development? Willing to learn, re-learn, research, break, fix, build, re-build and deliver awesome presentations to solve real business/consumer needs? Able to conceptualize the right solutions for complex and diverse business needs? An agile critical thinker, trying to improve things you witness around you? An open source enthusiast also familiar with all Cloud products and solutions? Able to work independently?
Key Success Factors
An aptitude for details - Strong attention to detail and ability to aim at perfectionAbility to follow-up with multiple stakeholders and get things doneExcellent interpersonal communication skills and an ability to develop and maintain professional relationshipsSuperior project management and organizational skillsHighly developed critical thinking and analysis skillsThink logically, learn quickly and translate into technical and layperson termsSound business judgment and an appreciation and interest in the 'big picture'Ability to define and solve unstructured business problemsAbility to make decisions and defend them clearlySelf-motivation, independence and process driven thinkingBe highly motivated, energetic, disciplined, and results orientedStrong ethics and transparency in dealings with clients, vendors, colleagues and partnersConfident negotiator and ability to ‘close the dealHands-on problem solving aptitude, with ability to generate ideas and solutions