KeyReply is an enterprise conversation AI platform with knowledge management and customer service automation capabilities. We serve large private, public healthcare providers and insurance companies. Our Clients include the Ministry of Health, Singapore, National Heart Centre, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Parkway Hospitals, AIA and many more.
These organizations have multiple stakeholders, knowledge bases and divisions with many segmented teams providing customer and staff facing support. Where being able to find information and carry out key transactions and enquiries 24/7 can result in a huge competitive advantage for revenue, customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
KeyReply intelligently searches through thousands of pages of information. The platform also connects to multiple backend systems to give the customer exactly what they need 24/7, through an intuitive chat format. These enable end to end transactions and cross knowledge domain QnA, which enables customer service turnaround time to be improved by 95%, and speed up information retrieval by more than 3x.
Why join KeyReply?
· We solve difficult problems that are very meaningful. Healthcare organizations around the world are now planning for what post-covid-19 will look like. What does a smart hospital look like? What changes should they make for Healthcare 2.0?
· By being more nimble in the way of delivering care – in person or remote; moving from reactive to proactive and preventive care; empowering patients to make informed first-level decisions on their next course of actions; and more efficient resource allocation, we can positively impact the lives of millions in very tangible ways.
· We are proud to work with some of the largest and most well-respected healthcare institutions. Your work will be used prominently by millions to improve the future of patient engagement.
· Lead the innovation in Healthcare and Insurance by joining KeyReply today.
Perks and Benefits:
· Unique opportunity: Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
· Autonomy: Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio and freedom to suggest improvements to the company.
· Environment: Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment. Team activities, snacks, games, outings etc
· Flexibility: Flexible vacation policy and work arrangements
· Attractive Package: Competitive salaries and medical benefits.
Regional Senior/Business Development Manager
· Drive sales meetings and close customers.
· Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
· Consistently surpass qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
· Enable channel partners regionally to close deals.
· Become a trusted and credible resource, developing superior relationships and supporting clients through their lifetime as clients.
· Provide product feedback based on sales conversations to shape product decisions and direction.
· Speak at events to pitch and make connections with new prospects and partners.
Skills & Experience required
· At least 5 years experience working in complex sales or business development.
· Proven experience in B2B enterprise sales and has experience selling either AI software in NLP or healthcare/medical software to hospitals and large institutions (not clinics) or insurance software (B2B).
· Proven closed deals of the abovesaid in South East Asia or globally a must.
· Networking expert in communicating superbly and enthusiastically.
· Over-achiever who not only completes assigned tasks, but makes your own tasks based on your own judgments, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
· Proven critical thinker and team player who can make independent decisions and proactively helps others across other functions.
· Detail-oriented, passionate about artificial intelligence, data and automation.
· Familiarity with bots, messaging products, automation, software and digital marketing.
· Experience with sales growth tools and techniques.
· Previous SaaS start-up experience will be an advantage.
· Remote hiring outside Singapore is welcome.