Job Title: Geospatial Regional Technical Sales (Asia)
The Geospatial division within Trimble Inc is Transforming The Way the World Works with the development of next-generation technologies that enables surveyors, geodetic engineers, architects, and geospatial professionals to increase ease of use and value Geospatial field capture data in the land, building, utilities, road & rail, infrastructure workflows.
We are looking for a highly motivated, technically skilled individual with sales experience, who will directly interface with the regional sales manager in the implementation of regional GTM strategies and dealer development to increase sales revenue of Trimble Geospatial products.
The technical sales manager will be the key interface and go-to person for the distributor’s sales and technical team, providing pre-sales support with a high degree of technical expertise, hands-on product training, and demonstrations of products. Identify major key accounts, work with distributors to develop and implement a plan of actions and goals.
- Accountable for the development and execution of sales plans and the achievement of sales goals in the assigned region within the Geospatial Division. This individual is responsible for providing leadership, direction, hands-on coaching, and specific guidance to the distribution network.
- Provide outstanding quality pre-sales support with a high degree of customer satisfaction and technical expertise, with a thorough and timely response to customers
- Identify key accounts and target new accounts, work with distributors to develop and implement a plan of action and targets, and then achieve them.
- Develop aggressive growth plans with the distributors, including market growth, penetration, new technologies adoption (AR), and use all available resources of Trimble in helping them to achieve the plans
- Prepare weekly and monthly territory sales forecasts and maintain your sales pipeline.
- Regional traveling is expected around (50%-75%) for product demonstrations, presentations, and participation in events.
- BA/BS degree in a survey/geodetic technical and/or civil engineering, and/or business development field. Instead of unrelated academic background, industry experience is also considered.
- Proven experience in Technical and sales management experience with extensive distribution and multiple channel experience.
- Working knowledge of surveying, scanning workflows and software processing for various applications.
- Experience developing and maintaining Key Account relationships.
- Mechanical, processing software, and educational aptitude to maintain and improve understanding of the application and operation of all Trimble products.
- Self-motivated, a sense of urgency to plan, execute various activities to engage customers on solutions.
- Bilingual in regional languages would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Trimble Business Center and/or Trimble Real works (or equivalent) processing software (highly desired).
- Working experience in survey engineering, infrastructure & construction engineering, 3D scanning data capture and processing, BIM to Field, Field to BIM, and monitoring.
- The function will be based in Singapore, however other locations in Southeast Asia will be considered.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE / M / F / V / D