hoolah is a fast growing company leading the way in the buy now pay later space. We are currently operating in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia with plans to expand further throughout Asia.
Due to our rapid growth we are looking for a Relationship Manager. You enjoy and have a knack for maintaining commercial relationships at scale while keeping that personal touch. You are adaptable. Ever growing and changing to the start up pace, while always ready to get your hands dirty, you might be who we need!
The focus will be a portfolio of international and small-medium merchants across a selected
mix of verticals spanning across retail, ecommerce, retail etc.
Please share a CV – it is a starting point for us which we would like to see how your
background relates to what we are looking for.
- Delivering hoolah’s value as a solution and brand, driving demand for adoption of best practices, resources for growth
- Work cross function with teams to engage merchants for campaigns and initiatives to achieve commercial outcomes
- Identify feedback, trends and motivations from merchant engagements to develop our internal best practices
- Retain and maintain exclusive partnerships with merchants
- Strategically grow merchant transactions with a consultative mix of channels, methods and a keen eye to detail
- Owning a strong pipeline of retention and consistent delivery of merchant success and milestones
- Foster and grow merchant relationships through consistent engagement and ensuring a high quality of service level through a customer centric approach
Are you ready to be a hoolahgan?
- History of managing concurrent timelines and projects
- Previously in environments with high pressure, short turnaround working pace
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of merchants
- At least 3 years of relationship management experience from any industries like financial services, ecommerce, retail, digital services, fashion, travel etc.
- Personality wise, someone who has the right attitude and willing to learn
- PHD (Passionate, Hungry, Determined)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job doneExcellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Work independently but appreciate that team is vital to succeed