Relocity is a B2B2C SaaS + service model, disrupting the destination services space. We deliver high-touch destination services by connecting relocating employees with a local, on-demand personal concierge via mobile technology. Our approach has proven highly effective and is valued by Fortune 500 and top tech companies in cities in the U.S., as well as Europe and Asia.
As a part time Personal Host, you will be a trusted partner to our clients and their employees! You will be supporting in managing and driving the entire relocation process: from getting the employee moved and settled to helping them create a great lifestyle in their new city. You will be working remotely with a flexible schedule that you manage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop working relationships with relocating employees and provide services such as:
- Offering expert knowledge of the city
- Conducting local housing and school research
- Providing DMV and banking assistance
- Recommending a wide range of social and cultural activities
- Build rapport, communicate, research, and deliver customized information and the best recommendations in a timely manner
- Create customized area tours and client reports using Microsoft Offices or GSuites
- Meet with the relocating employees (either in person, by phone, or using technology) to discuss issues connected with the relocation
- Manage multiple client relocations at any given time and perform other administrative duties, as necessary
Education and/or Technology Requirement
- Bachelor or Associate’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Extensive experience with technology tools such as Microsoft Offices, GSuites, and CRM systems
- Must have the legal right to work in Singapore
- Extensive knowledge of the local real estate market, education, local registrations
- Has relocated or has helped others relocate
- Has lived in Singapore for 5+ years
- Experience managing own schedule and working remotely
- Experience with project/time management and scheduling
- Great customer service skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Flexible and able to work weekends
- Owns a vehicle/license and/or able to self-drive
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization
Relocity proudly contributes a portion of all revenue to Not for Sale, an international non-profit organization based out of San Francisco, California that works to protect people and communities around the world from human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
Relocity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Relocity will only employ those who are legally authorized to work.