LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information!
Who We Are
Our expansive head office is located in Toronto, Canada where we have dedicated teams to take care of Amazon-specific copywriting, photography, graphic design, keyword research, paid advertisement (sponsored ads), customer service, account health management and more. We have sold in many different categories and stumbled upon hundreds of pitfalls and hardships of selling on Amazon. We have learned how to rank as quickly and cheaply as possible, how to get raving reviews that are 100% compliant to Amazon’s TOS, how to get listings back online as soon as possible when they get shut down due to competitor’s tactics, how to TRULY craft the most optimized listing and pictures and how to get suspended accounts reinstated.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
Monday to Friday: Must be available to work from 8am-4pm EST, 40 hours a week.
Who/What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a focused, driven Amazon Marketplace Virtual Assistant with 2-5 years of experience in Amazon, eCommerce or a related field. The ideal candidate stays on top of Amazon’s marketing trends, has experience with creating and optimizing listings, possesses a unique blend of keen business knowledge and solid technical skills.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays after probation (Total of 12 Regular Holidays in Ph)
- Vacation days after probation
- Open communication
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Uploading listings to our Amazon Seller Central accounts
- Doing daily, weekly, and monthly checks on our Amazon Seller Central accounts for any policy violations or account health warnings
- Doing regular audits to our product listings to ensure proper operations
- Communicate with clients (e.g. questions about shipping, content revisions etc.)
- Staying informed with Amazon’s best practices, new trends and technologies and platform updates
Not Requirements, But Would Be a Great Asset
- Proven experience and a track record of leading and managing successful online marketing campaigns including, but not limited to SEO/SEM, Listing optimization, launching new products, and generating reviews
- Strong analytical and reporting skills including measuring the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Strong Technical Capacity.
Apply to join our growing team today!