Scopic is seeking a Remote Business Intelligence Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Work closely with clients, gathering requirements and delivering required solutions
- Work closely with our business, finance, and UX design team
- Attend technical and business meetings and act as a subject matter expert
- Connect and manipulate data from a variety of data sources and perform required transformations in Power BI
- Develop calculations in DAX, which are accurate and perform well on large datasets
- Publish reports via the PowerBI service, managing them through the distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access
- Deploy Power BI, including advising on licensing, storing, sharing, and training
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Please apply through a link: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0qogy?cjb_hash=O_dGsZ48&apply_now=trueRequirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business Informatics, IT, Engineering, or other related fields
- 4+ years of advanced, hands-on experience with Microsoft Power BI (Microsoft Dynamics Power BI certification is a plus) or a comparable BI tool (Tableau, Grafana, Qlik, etc)
- Proficient in the use of Data Analytic Expressions (DAX) and Power Query
- Knowledge of Power BI administration with an understanding of capacity management including security, content lifecycle management, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure ETL tools
- Knowledge of cloud computing with AWS or Azure
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development
- Willingness to learn new technologies