Position Title: Remote_Customer Service Representative
Why we’re awesome?
SupportNinja is redefining the outsourcing space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”. What does this mean?
We are more than just a call center - we challenge the status quo with the greatest people and the latest technology. SupportNinja provides a personalized, modern and ethical approach that allows us to provide faster, smarter support than our competitors.
We work with some of the world's most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits. Our client roster includes HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, SeatGeek, and more.
Be a Ninja and enjoy the following benefits:
- Fun, fast-paced environment where you can stretch your creativity
- Stress-free start up accounts
- HMO upon hire + 1 dependent upon regularization!
- Life Insurance upon hire
- 10 Paid time off upon regularization + 1 Birthday leave every year!
- Competitive Salary
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries via phone, email & chat.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints via phone, email & chat.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions via phone, email & chat.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests via phone, email & chat.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints via phone, email & chat.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary via phone, email & chat
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process via phone, email & chat.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support via phone, email & chat
- Proven customer support experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Have own pc equipment.
- *other clients' required qualifications might be required.
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
Powered by JazzHR