Desktop Support Associate Technician
TTEC is seeking an Associate Technician, Desktop Support to join our Site Technology Operations team.
Our global IT organization of 500 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What You Will Be Doing
This is a level 1 and level 2 position into the information technology field. This position provides technical end-user support to desktop systems, software installs, and routine tasks such as driver updates in a remote environment. Resolves reported desktop problems related to hardware, operating systems and configuration issues through troubleshooting and research. Troubleshooting the contact's home environment in relation to ttec equipment only. This position requires excellent customer interaction skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support by trouble shooting PC hardware and software.
- Perform administrative functions as required.
- Monitor and resolve all Service Now tickets within established service level agreements.
- The ability to learn and utilize established tools and resources used in troubleshooting (e.g.: LogMeInRescue, Cayosoft, Zoom Video Conferencing software etc.)
- Understand and enforce TTEC GISR security policies and procedures.
- Complete assigned tickets within established service level agreements.
- Monitor email box for ticket and end-user status requests, updates, and escalations.
- Must work with a high level of urgency on escalated tickets and outages.
- End-to-end resolution during the ticket life cycle.
What Skills You Will Need
- Experience in PC hardware and software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting. Technical degree or technical certification preferred but not required.
- Strong understanding of the Windows 10 Enterprise environment and basic network trouble-shooting skills are required.
- Strong customer focus, professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work as part of a cohesive team and self-driven to accomplish goals.
- Has the desire to gain knowledge and experience in various technologies currently used throughout TTEC.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills within a team environment.
- Able to bring alternative solutions to common technical problems
Who We Are
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+
employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and
digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our for customer experience
segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing
experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by
a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
PH-National Capital-Mandaluyong, Metro Manila