New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team who are dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK and beyond.
This is a full-time remote position, based in Bangkok, Thailand servicing our clients in the Australia & New Zealand regions.
The purpose of this role is to oversee smooth customer experience across a variety of Crimson programs, by:
- Delivering - high quality and engaging program experience that facilitate student outcomes and satisfaction
- Provides access to leading services, content & curricula that support the programs and teams delivering them
- Serve as the “project manager” for the student journey
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
- To guide the student’s journey with Crimson to achieve their goals
- Coordinates and is the liaison who owns the relationship between Student/Parent and their wider Crimson Team
- Be the student’s and parent's consistent point of contact throughout the program once their Crimson Service Agreement has begun
- To assist in the actions steps of student’s plan as directed by their Crimson Team (strategists, tutors and consultants)
- To advise students’ Crimson Team on possible value-added strategies to take
- To advice global SD team on local nuances and needs
- Collation and monitoring of student’s progress from their wider team to report on a regular basis
- To manage any complaints or issues, including Child Safety issues, by resolving or escalating as appropriate
What skills and experience are required?
- Fluency in English - Spoken/Written
- Optional but ability to speak/write Mandarin is a plus
- Experience in Customer Service, Customer Success
- Experience in university admissions (US & UK as priority) will be preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professionalism, Time and Stress Management, Confidence, Positive attitude (patience, empathy), Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
- Experience in the Education or professional services (e.g. marketing agency, financial services, management consulting, hospitality, etc.) sector and using CRM (Salesforce) and multiple systems and platforms
Why work for Crimson?
- Great culture - diverse, fast paced and self-initiated
- Small and close-knit team
- Career progression opportunities
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Breezy HR.