Philippines - National Capital, Taguig City
- Participates in the coordination of administrative functions for one or more executives.
- Serves as a representative of the organization or in lieu of the executive.
- May attend meetings, take meeting minutes, and follow-up on outstanding items.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals with discretion.
- Works under limited supervision. Regular use of creativity and latitude is required.
- Works with highly confidential information. Uses Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other programs to accomplish work.
- Executive Assistant is available only to employees who support a Region or BL Executive, Operations Leader, or VP and above.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Administrative Support / Secretarial
Business Line Geography OH
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 241191BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.