An exciting opportunity is readily offered to a Financial Analyst to join the Coinberry family.
The Financial Customer Success Hero will be responsible for the due diligence and processing of outgoing financial transactions. This is an excellent role for a self-starter looking for exposure to the cryptocurrency industry and willing to grow with our organization.
What You Will Do
- Oversight and management of withdrawal transactions (both fiat and crypto)
- Resolve all withdrawal issues, including withdrawal errors (both fiat and crypto) and maintain acceptable service level agreements (SLA)
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data
- Assist with fraud-related issues and similar investigations
- Ensure account is in good standing and completed KYC
- Client case management
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Who you are:
What Sets You Apart
- Able to provide concise, articulate and insightful analysis in written and verbal form, as well as communicate these with clarity and brevity
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive, strong prioritization and execution skills
- Experienced with productivity tools and CRM software
- Doesn't shy away from taking on new responsibilities and learning new roles
- Motivated, independent, proactive and the will and drive to get things done, with a natural curiosity for solving problems and "finding the answer".
What We Offer
- Financial, Fintech or Technology Industry background is a plus
- At least 2 years of work experience at payments processor, bank or e-commerce platform.
- Cryptocurrency knowledge would be an asset (but we can always teach you all you need to know)
- Understands the startup culture
- Flexibility (real flexibility, not a buzzword!).
- Career development.
- The opportunity to work in both an awesome company and an exciting industry experiencing hyper-growth.