- Should be available in an on-demand manner to assist and manage Clients in bringing new freelance works to the platform.
- Can present and sell the value of their gigs (freelance skills) to existing and potential Clients.
Job Type: Self Employed, Freelance, Contract Position
About The Opportunity
We are looking for Remote Freelancers With Extensive Knowledge on Practice Domain and Expertise (RFEK) who are:
- Knowledgeable in your practice domain concepts, processes, implementation, and latest trends;
- Able to work effectively in a fast-pace and a collaborative environment, where flexibility and adaptability are important;
- Good in making decision with strong negotiation skills; and
- Flexible with a genuine desire to grow with us.
What We Offer
You will become a member of Quoth groups and be granted freelance group OWNERSHIP stake, PROFIT from your contribution (5% from all your gig sales) to freelance group fund development, freelance group REVENUE cuts, INFLUENCE to freelance group programs’ direction and concerns, COLLABORATION in decision-making, LONG-TERM membership, virtual WORKPLACE to advance your knowledge and practice, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY to freelance group projects, and FREEDOM to transfer your contribution to a family member as legacy.
You will be granted strategic partnership with your Gig Expert who would recruit you and require your assistance in managing freelance project of Clients from presenting and selling the value of our project management products to proper payments.
You will be granted opportunities in undertaking a lead work on a freelance project, if your Gig Expert is not avaiable to take the freelance project. Here you may ask support of your Gig Expert for your freelancer recruitment needs.
You will get remuneration after your gigs (freelance skills) were paid out (payment is not cancelled) by Client and Freelance Work Acceptance confirmed by you; and notice of acceptance by Client is sent and confirmed by Quoth Shop Team.
Please note that this is a freelance role without any fixed remuneration. Remuneration will be in the form of a high fee split at:
- 40% of total project engagement cost will go for you for every successful project paid out (payment is not cancelled) made by Client and Freelance Work Acceptance confirmed by you while the other 40% of total project engagement cost will go for you once notice of acceptance by Client is sent and confirmed by Quoth Shop Team.
- 14% of total project engagement cost will go for Freelance Business Development Partner, 5% of total project engagement cost will go for Freelance Group Fund as payment contributed by you, and 1% of total project engagement cost will go for funding our incorporation, infrastructure, research, development, program, current cause, and staff to achieve our goals; Or Freelance Business Development Partner gets 0% fee cuts. By reason of, 6% of total project engagement cost will go for Referrer, 10% of total project engagement cost will go for Freelance Group Fund (5% as payment contributed by you, plus 5% from Referrer), and 4% of total project engagement cost will go for funding our incorporation, infrastructure, research, development, program, current cause, and staff to achieve our goals.
Will have to represent us in a professional and positive manner in all interactions with Clients and co-Quoth and freelance group members;
Will have to consult with Clients to understand their business development needs, including answering and following-up their questions;
Will have to assist and manage Clients from presenting and selling the value of your gigs (freelance skills) to proper payments;
Will have to assist and team-up with Gig Advisors, your Gig Experts, and/or Freelance Recruiting Partners in managing Clients from presenting and selling the value of our project management products to proper payments. This includes coordinating and collaborating with them to recruit right Freelancers for Client's project;
Will bring new freelance works to the platform by pitching your gig proposals to Clients. This includes meeting the business development needs of Clients;
Will have to estimate total project engagement cost and negotiate pay rates to potential Clients.
Should have own PC or Laptop with Internet connection, and mobile phone to get started. You can work from any location;
Should have strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to quickly establish credibility in building and maintaining working relationships with Clients;
Should have critical thinking, problem solving, listening, accuracy, and strong attention to detail skills, including strong Client focus;
Should have strong time management skills with ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and achieve goals.
About The Platform
The platform is a freelance project listing website that a Client can turn to and rely on for getting business development supports - we provide broad range of Products (freelance skills). By supplying and supporting the Client in hiring Freelancers for his/her business development needs in an on-demand manner, we can help the Client to reach his/her desired development outcomes.
We are self-funded, a not-for-profit organization that attempts (develop, sustain, improve, and deliver the study aimed) to provide a knowledge management tool for strategic planning.
Currently, we operate the platform to achieve current challenge and help us in sustaining the study and development of knowledge management tool for strategic planning.
About The Application
A RFEK who works on his/her own is ideal for this position. If you think that you are one of them and take responsible for, you are welcome to join our Team and become one of our Remote Freelancers With Extensive Knowledge. By signing up as Freelancer and creating your Remote Freelancer With Extensive Knowledge profile, you are good to start in performing the Role and taking the Responsibilities.
You may apply now to get your sign up invitation. Hurry up! The role is a first to accomplish projects based on work (practice domain and expertise) focus gets the exclusive right basis.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this role in future.