Job Title: Automotive Embedded Engineer - C, Python, Linux
The job description:
Aeris Communications is a pioneer and leader in the revolutionary Internet of Things (IoT)/Machine-to-Machine (M2M) industry. Aeris Communications is a leading M2M, IoT, and Telematics service enablement, connectivity, analytics, and on-device customer experience solutions innovator. In the Connected Car space, we are a valued supplier to our automotive OEM partners including, Mitsubishi, VW, Honda, and Hyundai. Through our partnerships, our OEM partners have been able to enhance connectivity for the complete vehicle life cycle – changing the business dynamics of their programs.
As our Connected Car portfolio continues to grow, we are hiring an Automotive Embedded Engineer position that will focus on leading the design, implementation, and integration
of our embedded Linux-based software on automotive Telematics and Head Units for a major
automotive OEM. The right candidate must have a strong analytics and design background together with embedded C and Python programming experience and a proven background working with Automotive and Mobile OEMs/Companies. You will be interacting with customers, partners, and offshore team members so excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
Come join us as we continue to revolutionize the IoT/M2M/Telematics industry! We offer competitive compensation, full benefits package, career growth, and the ability to directly impact this exciting Connected Car space.
- Develop and support next-generation ATC (Aeris Telematics Client) software for ARM-based embedded products.
- Leveraging Automotive and Mobile testing tools such as CANoe, Qualcomm QXDM, QPST, and Raspberry Pi.
- Develop code for various embedded Linux devices and other real-time OS.
- Interact with OEM to develop joint architecture and port the ATC into OEM hardware.
- Perform system integration, troubleshoot network issues including mobile protocols and timing-related problems.
- Write functional requirements and design documents for ATC throughout the development process.
- Hands-on development in embedded Linux environment, other platforms are a plus.
- Work in Agile approach, track sprints, and update backlogs.
- Work with business owners, partners, and team members to translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Educate and work with the QA and DevOps teams to test the platform.
- Lead the implementation and integration of software for a major automotive
- Good at speaking English.
- Proven technical experience in leading a development project.
- Hands-on experience with incorporating open-source libraries in embedded projects.
- 5+ years’ experience with software design of multi-process/thread client-server applications in Linux-based environments.
- 5+ years programming experience with C/C++ applications in user and/or kernel space.
- Experience with embedded python programming.
- Experience with bash scripting.
- Experience with GNU Make, GCC, GDB and cross compilers for ARM processors such as (ARM7, ARM9, Cortex, and others).
- Experience working with networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, SIP, H.323.
- Experience or knowledge of HTTP, TLS, Pub/Sub message protocol.
- Experience working with Eclipse, Git, Ubuntu (or like) development environments.
- Experience with Agile planning and tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Dockers, Jenkins, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Knowledge of cryptography fundamentals is a plus.
- Experience with CAN and Modem is a plus.
- Excellent code style.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Good at english reading and communicate with English speaking clients.
- Attractive salary and quarterly bonus based on performance.
- Salary review 2 times/year
- Full benefits for employees according to the Vietnam Labor Laws: social and health insurance
- An international, professional, young but innovative and dynamic environment working closely with international experts and joining conferences and workshops on exciting new technologies.
- Holidays based on Vietnamese labor law + paid vacations
- Opportunity to onsite on US
- Company trip, Team Building
Salary: Upto $3000 (Negotiate)
SETA international Viet Nam
Add: HL Tower, 82 Duy Tan, Ha Noi
Skype: Ms Ngoc: live:f68ef2ffd797236d; Ms Van Anh: live:.cid.3fdf1ba34b2d0edd