KLIM Technologies is looking for a responsible and autonomous Customer Service Agent for Germany. Your main tasks will be answering the customers’ needs individually and help them with any issues they may have. We’re looking for a reliable person that can really make a difference for the customers by answering to them empathetically. If you speak native German and helping people is something you love, don’t hesitate to check the page for more information about the position and contact us. Join the KLIM experience!
A lot of companies today seriously underestimate the value of customer service.
We do not. Each customer needs to be answered as an individual. It requires a keen understanding of human psychology.
We want our customer service to be remarkable and legendary. For this we give to all our agents the time to properly respond to the issues, as well as all the technical resources they need.
A job at KLIM Customer services is like no other. From day 1 you will be trusted with our most important and cherished asset and that is our customers. You will be at the frontline of all our new products developments, giving your opinion on key features, aesthetics, problem solving and so on.
You will be required to answer empathetically to each customer in order to match their exact needs. Typical answers are considered mediocre at KLIM. Good answers are simply not good enough. We want an amazing answer, remarkable answers.
If you want to get an idea of the sort of things we tell our customers then please have a look on here . This is what we mean by remarkable, amazing answer. This is how we reply to our customers at KLIM.
As a customer service agent at KLIM, you can directly see the results of your work in helping the company grow.
To fit this position...
- Perfect in German
- Proficient in English
- Abilities in French, Italian, Spanish or Mandarin is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.Compensation
- 1900€ per month => 2200€ per month after the trial period of 3 months.
- 20 days of paid holiday, and there is a generous paternity and maternity scheme in place.
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: 2 per year, so 1 every 6 months (upwards of 5% at each pay rise + cash bonus).
- A yearly bonus based on company’s performance.
- Discretionary budget of 1500 euros to cover for your IT and your L=learning expenses and gift your friends and family.
- The full catalogue of KLIM products.
There is no fixed schedule. You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload. Bonus
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.