Please note that only applications with CVs and portfolios will be taken into consideration
- Adhering to Concept guidelines
- Being involved in the full creative process
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Design and control final layouts and suggest improvements as needed, and presents final layout to the creative producer or client’s servicing team for approval
- Visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Developing ideas and concepts, clarifying design issues
- Being involved in brainstorming meetings
- Producing high quality visuals
- Having strong attention to detail and ensuring high levels of quality
- Working within agreed timeframes and meeting deadlines
- Ensuring that projects meet specifications, keep within budget and run to schedule
- Design and control final layouts and suggest improvements as needed, and presents final layout to the creative producer or client’s servicingRequirements
4 + years professional experience in graphic design/creative design related roles, preferably in an event/retail environment.
- Experience in social media design
- Expert in: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator all relevant Adobe Design Software’s.
- Strong knowledge of motion graphics creation such as animated presentation, trailers and related software’s such as: Adobe Premiere, After Effects.
- Experienced in HTML and Video editing.
- Proactive in proposing new ideas and concepts
- Time and resource management skills
- Ability to learn fast and take direction
- Excellent communication skill, Fluency in English
- Please note that only applications with CVs and portfolios will be taken into consideration