Remote Guest Services Associate
Hours and Location: ±36 hours weekly
Compensation Depends on Experience: $1.63 – $6/Hour
About Sextant Stays
Sextant Stays is changing the hospitality landscape. We design and manage premium short-term accommodations for group and business travel. We take underperforming real estate properties (multi-family apartments, condo-hotels, and single family homes) and convert them to a hospitality product. We aim to deliver the comfort of a home with the consistency of a hotel in each of our properties.
Your Role in the Big Picture: As a Remote Guests Services Associate II, you’d assist our guest services department by monitoring, managing and coordinating guests requests. Training is provided.
- Monitor guest services inbox(es) – ensuring to promptly and accurately respond to all guest inquiries
- Coordinate essential actions and requests based off inbox(es), utilizing our property management system where appropriate
- Support guest services initiatives as needed and directed
- Strong working knowledge of Streamline PMS and Slack
- Able to multi-task well, in particular dealing with multiple projects at once
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Committed to completing assignments timely and accurately
- A mandatory minimum of 2 years of Hospitality experience
At the forefront of premium short-term vacation and corporate travel, Sextant Stays leads with our commitment to unparalleled standards to meet unexpressed needs. If you have a passion for hospitality and want to be part of a team that continuously evolves the vacation and business travel landscape – apply now! We look forward to reviewing your credentials!
At Sextant Stays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Sextant Stays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.