At SYKESHome, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you! We're hiring Customer Service Representatives in support of clients serving customers in the medical field.
Work With Us As a
Medical Customer Service Representative. You'll help answer their questions via phone and make sure they are connected with the appropriate representatives to receive the resources and care they need.
- Full-time schedules (40 hours/week)
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Company-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually (after just one year of employment)
SYKESHome provides remote jobs within the footprint of a global company, a team of more than 55,000 employees serving major brands around the world. Recently, SYKESHome was named #8 on the list of the Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs (to work for) by Flex Jobs.
Working with SYKESHome offers a flexible, commute-free alternate to a traditional job. As a Customer Service Agent, you'll utilize your strong people skills to connect with customers, right from the comforts of your own home. The SYKESHome team believes their people are their most valuable asset and provides world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help their employees become the best in the industry. Work from home with an experienced, trusted leader offering remote opportunities. Apply now!
Apply With Us, If You Possess
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal