The hotel marketing associate will be responsible for reaching out to prospective clients and converting them to new businesses for the properties we work with. Part of the marketing associate's role is to build good business relationships with clients, identify their needs and make sure those needs are met, to drive sales growth.
Take inbound calls to understand customers’ needs and concerns and address them accordingly.
Make outbound calls to lead and demand generators within the hotel’s area to get favorable agreements necessary for revenue generation.
Provide precise responses to inquiries raised by clients regarding sales processes and proactively offer trustworthy solutions. Manage email correspondence with clients in a timely and professional manner.
Accurately present and discuss company services and processes with clarity and confidence to potential clients.
Build and maintain a favorable relationship with existing clients to ensure continuity of business.
- High-speed internet of at least 10 Mbps
- A laptop or PC with at least an i5 processor and 8G RAM
- A noise-canceling headset
- A quiet dedicated workspace
You must also possess the following skills and qualifications to determine your suitability for the job:
- A proven previous experience in cold calling
- Phenomenal telephone skills that connect with people and exude credibility and authority
- Ability to work under pressure and be effective in resolving any issues if the need arises
- A flair for conversations and an aptitude for closing sales
- Willingness to learn new strategies and techniques in reaching company goals
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost discretion
- Readiness to be trained for tasks required for career advancement
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook