The ideal candidate must (these are non-negotiable)
- Have Strong communication skill, especially verbal / English active.
- Able to work earlier than local business hours: ie. start from 6AM WIB finish at 3 PM WIB (with lunch break 1 hour) , for 5 days/week Mon-Fri.
- Know basic computing skills and have interest in network infrastructure support role
- Have good analytical thinking, creative, and proactive attitude.
- Familiarity with basic SQL, server management, windows troubleshooting, and other common software installation and maintenance: eg. Office 2007 and up.
- Experience to troubleshoot and setup hardware remotely, eg. VOIP.
- Knowledge in general Linux/Ubuntu is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill, enjoy and able to work in remote team setting.
- Bachelor in IT degree or equivalent
- Min 1.5 years of professional working experience in similar role
- international project exposure is a plus
- Young and supportive team in a flexible company
- Good working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and grow
- Competitive fixed salary, a good career path if you are a good fit for this role
- 5 days work weekly, full remote work and WFH arrangement
- 12 days annual leave
Contract-based to start with