KLIM Technologies is looking for a new Product Manager. Your mission is to identify gaps in the market (where customers’ expectations are not met), work with the sourcing and design team to bring a superior product to life.
You will be in direct collaboration with the CEO, communicating and working closely with the sourcing, design and engineering teams on new products.
Join the KLIM experience!
Please visit our Careers section .
Your Duties And Responsibilities
The Product Manager is responsible for driving new product development.
The Product Manager will be tasked with ensuring that (a) the process from concept to launch is as fast as possible and (b) the quality of the end product is impeccable.
The Product Manager will work with the marketing team, the engineering team and the sourcing team. We strongly believe in leaving a lot of autonomy to make decisions whatever the position in the company, this is no exception.
Our success has been based on our ability to quickly fill-in gaps in the market & bring superior product quality at our price point. New products are the biggest vector of growth for us.
You Will Be In Charge Of
To fit this position
- In cooperation with the CEO, come up with and filter product ideas.
- Communicate clearly to the sourcing and engineering team what we want to do with new products.
- Push hard the sourcing and engineering team to ensure speed and quality.
- In coordination with the marketing team prepare packaging, the user manual and any driver if needed.
- Communicate clearly to marketing and sales the strengths of the new products.
- Act as the product expert and perform training sessions with the marketing and technical support teams.
We Hire Mostly For Abilities, As We Strongly Believe That With a Willingness To Learn a Person Can Quickly Get Up To Speed, But These Would Give You a Starting Advantage
- Solid foundational knowledge and an understanding of the product development process, technology and trends.
- Experience with market research and data analysis.
- Customer-centric -> you are great at understanding customer needs and wants.
- Strongly motivated team player able to drive deliverables cross-functionally across the entire organisation.
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills with a drive to create well defined products with clearly articulated benefit.
- Best candidate will be insightful, creative and decisive. Emphasis on decisive, we want to move fast.
We also invite you to read our Playbook , so that you can make sure your philosophy matches the company's. Location
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
You will also have the opportunity once or twice a year to visit our offices and suppliers in Shenzhen.Compensation
- 2 500€ and up per month (based on profile).
- 20 days of paid vacation.
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave.
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: 2 per year, so 1 every 6 months (up to 5% at each pay rise + cash bonus).
- A yearly bonus based on the company's performance.
- Discretionary budget of 1500 euros to cover for your IT, Learning & Development expenses and Gifts for your friends and family.
- The full catalogue of KLIM products
There is no fixed schedule, you make your own. You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload.
Due to time zone differences, we accept applications only from Asia and Europe time zones. Bonus
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions this policy may be affected.About Us
KLIM was started in 2015 with a $521 investment. We’ve had no outside investment and can freely decide our priorities.
At KLIM we believe that only the customers will decide if we succeed or fail. This is why customers are so important to us.