Our company is looking for a Python Developer to help us build our next generation of internal tools and services to support our recruitment processes.
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thinks critically, collaborates, writes quality code, and will enjoy helping us build modern, complex systems
- Is reliable and can work with little to no supervision
Your main responsibility as a Python Developer in our company is to help develop, deploy, and maintain our web applications and data systems for internal use as well as our clients. Your job will be to help build and maintain scalable end to end systems that can support multiple users. The candidate will also administer live websites as necessary.
Project Planning And Setup
Understand the project scope, identify activities/tasks and risks
Provide inputs to testing strategy, configuration, hardware/software requirements etc
Review plans and provide feedback on gaps, timeline and execution feasibility and other duties as assigned
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Must be self-motivated, have excellent time management and work well with minimal supervision
- Strong knowledge in web development using one or both of the following technologies: Python and Django
- Experienced in using any of the following databases: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Ability to manage an Ubuntu/CentOS server network environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes (a plus, but not required)
- Experienced in performing administrative activities and configuration within the Linux command-line interface (a plus, but not required)
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree holder of Computer Science or similar courses — but Vocational Degree holders, with the respectable coding practical skills, are still welcome to apply
- Both experienced applicants (1-4 years) and fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Additional Technical Skills Desired
- Experience with ATS and CRM preferred but not required