DataCompass is a global platform that connects world-class software developers with great companies.
We’re looking for a QA Engineer to support e-commerce platform development teams on a full-time basis. The QA engineer’s role is to support a US development team by providing detailed testing for quality assurance.
In your role, you will both enhance product quality and improve engineering efficiency. The e-commerce dev team codes in US hours; after they leave the office, you spend your day (their night) testing code and uncovering any issues that need to be corrected.
You are passionate about excellence through detailed product testing; about following structured processes to ensure all edge cases are tested; and enjoy working remotely but being part of a larger team with a collective mission.
- Logical Thinker
- Analytical Mind
- Excels at validation via structured processes
- Highly familiar on web and mobile applications
- Experience in implementing Selenium
- Capable of developing processes, not just following them
- Experience developing or using QA Automation Tools
- Experience / Understanding of REST APIs
- Comfortable with programming fundamentals (functions, if/else statements; loops; variables including arrays)