Let Arcadia FPS connect you with your next dream job! Our clients are looking for amazing Remote Recruiters to help fill positions in a variety of industries.
In this position you will develop a pipeline of clinical candidates through direct sourcing, social media and relationship building efforts.
- Manage high volume, full cycle recruitment of clinical staffing needs.
- Actively source, recruit, pre-screen, assess and present top-quality candidates for assigned facility locations.
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and hiring managers.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Director to proactively build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies.
- Ensure positive candidate experiences throughout the recruiting process, effectively communicating and managing candidate and hiring manager expectations throughout the process.
- Manage candidate expectations with regards to pay, benefits, culture & career growth.
- Develop strong understanding of the business and roles. Continue to refresh that knowledge in order to effectively research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to identify qualified passive candidates and maintain a talent pipeline database.
- Given timely and appropriate candidate feedback regarding next steps in the selection process.
- Will require working during US central or eastern hours.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1 to 5 years or of experience in recruiting, HR or sales
- Must be highly proficient in using the Microsoft Suite to include Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.