Join the worlds largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere Flexible hours Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Resource Management Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for passionate, dynamic professionals to join our Resource Management and Recruiting department. Resource Management and Recruiting's mission is hire the right people and assign them to the right projects at the right time, develop our employees, and support Scopic's strategic goals. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Manage Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills And Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees dont get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Own and manage assigned resource requests by validating requirements, searching for candidates, and presenting candidates for consideration
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages and frameworks how the interact together
- Onboard selected resources to projects
- Identify over and under-utilized personnel, and determine appropriate solutions to balance the workload
- Recommend appropriate and relevant training to support our employee and business goals
- Regularly communicate any changes in personnel on projects with the team and the staff involved
- Involve in recruiting as part of resource management when needed
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field
- 1+ years of experience working in the software development industry
- Basic understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills, including the ability to negotiate and influence others
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail, responsiveness, follow through, flexibility, initiative, and tact
- Experience in recruiting is desired
- Experience in Software Project Management is a plus
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online: [span data-href="https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0q5sn?source=Jooble%20TH"]https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0q5sn?source=Jooble%20TH[/span]Also Please Provide The Cover Letter Addressing 2 Answers
What is your understanding of this position and its accountabilities?
Why do you think you are a fit for this position?
(Words limit: 800).
Have questions about this position? Contact us at click apply.
Scopic is the worlds largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, weve powered software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: [span data-href="http://www.scopicsoftware.com/careers"]scopicsoftware.com/careers[/span].