BBTV is a media-tech company advancing the world through the creation, distribution, management and monetization of content. We provide end-to-end solutions to content owners including proprietary tech, leading services and enhanced distribution & monetization. We have built proprietary VISO technologies leveraging machine learning, digital signal processing and big data to power our platform and ecosystem and are the second largest video property worldwide in terms of unique viewers following only Google, reaching tens of billions of monthly impressions.
About The Role
BBTV is hiring a Remote Sales Specialist to drive our Thailand content acquisition based in Thailand. The Sales Specialist is responsible for identifying popular content on YouTube, building relationships with content creators and selling them on the value of our network. The position involves a high volume of reach-outs to prospective partners, the ability to connect with a wide variety of content creators on YouTube and the successful negotiation and closing of these channels as partners in our Network. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing team of YouTube and digital media professionals.
Please note this is a remote position based out of Thailand.
- Reaching out to potential partners to outline the benefits of joining our network
- Networking with potential partners to increase BBTV's reach within the online video and technology communities
- Consistent attainment of sales targets
- Provide expertise and guidance to partners on BBTV's value adds and technology platform
- Weekly individual and team review meetings to measure accomplishments
- Providing the company with feedback on the individual and team performances
- Collaborating with management, and the greater team, to identify and analyze new opportunities for revenue generation, specifically from the acquisition of YouTube channels
- Assisting BBTV strategically to grow our verticals within YouTube
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a sales, customer service and/or business development role with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas
- Candidate will be based in Thailand
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (in both English and Thai)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing or communications
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media
- Expertise in online video and the YouTube platform is preferred
- Self-motivated results driven prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven prioritization and time management skills
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills - most communication is done via email
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships across cultures